Monday, November 15, 2010

these boots were made for walking

While I was cleaning out my craft closet the other day, Elizabeth was trying her hardest to fish in the toilet. Yes, I know great Mama. As I turned to get her out of the bathroom, I found her standing alone with the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face. She was so proud of herself! Of course, I was elated. She took a good three steps and went boom, as I call it. My little baby is so big now. Truthfully, she is pretty petite. But, she changes so much day by day. I just feel so blessed to have her in my life.

We headed down to the golf course by our house the other evening to take some pictures of her. She had a blast! The light was less that desirable, but I think I got a couple of decent shots.

2 comments:

  1. she's such a doll! :) and i think Lovie has that same skirt- does it always ride up and make her a lil sass-machine? yeah then it's the same one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your new blog, I didnt know you moved! Absolutely Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete